Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's a . . .

. . . 'nother GIRL!!!



That's right, y'all, another little princess is soon to be in our midst. Any and all prayers on our behalf (especially those geared toward the teenage years) are welcome!

All joking aside, we are thrilled that Hannah Claire is going to have a sister. I did find it funny when Little Miss argued with the ultrasound tech about the baby actually being a girl; she insisted for a few seconds that the baby had to be a boy. Never mind the image on the screen that proved otherwise! Perhaps she's already sensing that another baby girl may severely hamper the level of spoilage she currently receives. Either way she was excited about seeing 'her baby' in Mommy's belly.

In general, the pregnancy is kicking (literally) along well. I'll be 21 weeks this Sunday, and I'm definitely nice and round these days. I've been diagnosed with gestational diabetes again, so I've started the new diet and finger-pricking this week. Not much fun, but we managed it well with Hannah Claire so I'm not expecting any problems this go 'round either. Baby girl is moving a bunch and Ryan has finally been able to feel her a few times! We're looking forward to Hannah Claire being able to feel her kick too. Based on the picture below, we're wondering if this little one might be a gymnast.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh that's so exciting. Congrats again!

Kelly Mc said...

Oh, how wonderful. I am so excited for you guys. More little girls for Henry to pick from. :)

Anne said...

SO awesome, Kelly & Ryan (and Hannah Claire)!!

GUM said...

Maybe its my lack of experience but I have no idea what that first picture is.

The Jowers Family said...

For my ultrasound-challenged friends and family: an updated picture explaining the important parts! :)