Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summer Fun

Despite the heat and crazy rainless weeks, we've certainly been enjoying the summer months. With Ryan being finished with school and his current job winding down, we've been fortunate to have lots of family time.

Hannah Claire recently spent a week at Vacation Bible School. The theme was African Safari and she was in the flamingo class. It's been a month since VBS and we still listen to our VBS CD at least once a day!! Our girl seriously loves music. Ryan and I joke about having our very own walking juke box. I'm determined to get some good footage of her giving us a "concert" and, as soon as I can figure out how, I'll post it to the site for all to enjoy.

For now, here are some pics from VBS and front yard pool time with her best bud, Henry.



Up next: pictures of our week in Garden City, SC!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

These are great photos. I hadn't really looked through them yet. I love the one of her dancing, it looks like she's the center of attention!