Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Remember us?

So, I don’t even know where to begin. I suppose I should start with the usual apologies for being so lame when it comes to keeping up with our blog. Um, sorry…one day I’m going to realize that it really is easier to just post things as they happen rather than try to sit down and remember what we’ve done for the last six months!! But, since it appears that is my current MO, I’ll attempt to catch y’all up on our recent adventures.

Way back in March, Hannah Claire and I made the trek to Raleigh, NC to visit Erin, Jason and their new (well, he was new then!) baby boy, Aidan. We stopped in Charlotte to pick up Katie so she could join in the fun. Aidan is adorable, and we had tons of fun getting to know him. Hannah Claire was quick to remind me that Aidan was Erin’s baby and I didn’t need to hold him. Hmm, wonder if we may have jealousy issues in our future! I was apparently so distracted with playing with a three-month old that I didn’t feel the need to take any pictures - too bad because Aidan is a doll. I did manage to snap this really awesome shot of Aunt Katie, Hannah Claire’s new BFF, wearing every last one of Hannah Claire’s hair accessories!


We weren’t home very long before little miss and I packed up again and headed off to Gracie’s house in St. Simons. We spent almost a week playing with Gracie and Nana and even got to celebrate Easter with them. Hannah Claire was quite relieved to know the Easter Bunny would be able to find her at Gracie’s house. We enjoyed gardening, a quick trip to the beach and an egg hunt on Jekyll Island! Prior to leaving town, Hannah Claire participated in the Easter festivities at our church so there are some shots of that included in the pictures below.



Lest you think only Hannah Claire and I have fun adventures, stay tuned for the excitement that has been Ryan’s life the last couple months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Easter pictures. Glad to see an update!